information that you give Digital Hero Marketing when you use this website.
Digital Hero Marketing
is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask
you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when
using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used
in accordance with this privacy statement.
Digital Hero Marketing may
change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should
check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any
changes. This policy is effective from Sunday, October 2, 2016.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather.
Werequire this information to understand your needs and provide you with
a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to
prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard
and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your
computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie
helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular
site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an
individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your
needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information
about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about
web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to
customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis
purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to
monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in
no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you,
other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose
to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline
cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage
of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have
any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be
responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you
provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by
this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the
privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at William@digitalheromarketing.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third
parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional
information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by
the laws of United States Of America. A small fee may be payable. If you would
like a copy of the information held on you please write to 198 Honey Locust Ln. Commercial Point Ohio 43146.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or
incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the
above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be